1. Created a Block/Unblock mechanism. Added a Block option to the right click context menu of the TreeView which blocks the user you've chosen. Using the menu bar you can view the blocked users and unblock them. Blocked users will be removed from your list and you will be removed from theirs.
2. Added a context menu in the main edit control of conversation windows with the options: "Select All" (enabled if there is text and is not already all selected) and "Copy" (if there is text selected), since these were not available after changing to a Rich Edit control.
3. Added an Auto-Update feature. When this is turned on (which requires checking for updates on s!mpL3 LAN Messenger startup) and an update is found, it will proceed automatically without any prompts. This also allows for "Start Hidden" (as long as either the tray icon or the hotkey is set) to be enabled at the same time and all prompts of the update are suppressed.
4. Added a LAN Update feature. When this feature is turned on, if another user connects to the same LAN as you and is running a newer version of s!mpL3 LAN Messenger, you will be prompted to update to that version. This allows for updating even when computers on a network do not have internet access. If you decline the update, you won't be informed again until you restart the application. The option can be turned off from Edit->Preferences->General->LAN Update.
5. Conversation window positions are now saved so they open where they were left the last time. You can reset their position by going to Edit->Preferences->Maintenance and clicking the related option.
6. Fixed a lot of small bugs..